27 November 2014

Chinese Chicken Salad: Mom's Test Kitchen

Today's featured recipe comes from Group D. Jaime of Mom's Test Kitchen made Chinese Chicken Salad from her assigned blog, Confessions of a Cooking Diva. I love chicken salad and I love when chicken salads are more than just a plain old regular recipe for it. I cannot wait to try this Asian twist on it!

Jaime had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Chinese Chicken Salad from Mom's Test Kitchen #SecretRecipeClub #recipe

"When I found Julie’s Chinese Chicken Salad recipe, I knew I had found my SRC pick for this month. First, we love anything with Asian flavors. Second, thanks to the wonderful thing that is rotisserie chicken, there was no actual cooking involved. Third, I knew it would make enough that it would feed me for lunch pretty much my whole week at work. There was no downside to this recipe!"

Get the recipe for Chinese Chicken Salad here.

Stay tuned for another great Group D recipe tomorrow!

No comments: