05 February 2015

Chicken, Spinach, & Mushroom Pasta: Colie's Kitchen

Today's featured recipe comes from Group A. Nicole of Colie's Kitchen made Chicken, Spinach, & Mushroom Pasta from her assigned blog, bcmom's Kitchen. I recently made something similar and seeing Nicole's post made me want to make it all over again. I love pastas that use spinach! YUM.

Nicole had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe: Chicken, Spinach, & Mushroom Pasta from Colie's Kitchen #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #chicken #pasta #maindish

"This recipe is delicious and makes a beautiful presentation. My husband said it reminded him of something you would get at an Italian restaurant. I think that was a compliment! I love this recipe too because it’s so easy to make and comes out perfect!"

Get the recipe for Chicken, Spinach, & Mushroom Pasta here.

Stay tuned for another great Group A recipe tomorrow!

No comments: