10 July 2015

Most Popular: Zesty Parmesan Baked Zucchini Sticks: The Wimpy Vegetarian

After a great reveal day for Group A, it's time to reveal the "Most Popular" recipe. This recipe was chosen by YOU the readers. YOU loved it and now I'm sharing it! Our most viewed recipe was Zesty Parmesan Baked Zucchini Sticks from Susan of The Wimpy Vegetarian.

Susan had this to say about the recipe...

Most Viewed Recipe of the Week | Zesty Parmesan Baked Zucchini Sticks from The Wimpy Vegetarian #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #zucchini

"I made these zucchini treats for my husband and me to accompany his chicken dinner and my kale salad, and they were a HUGE hit. Thanks Lori!"

Get the recipe for Zesty Parmesan Baked Zucchini Sticks here.

Stay tuned for Group B's reveal day coming next Monday, July 13th!

No comments: