08 October 2015

Green Chicken Enchiladas: Adventures In All Things Food

Today's featured recipe comes from Group A. Andrea of Adventures In All Things Food made Green Chicken Enchiladas from her assigned blog, La Cocina de Leslie. I've always thought green enchiladas are way better than red ones. I am intrigued by the differences from my go-to recipe, so I will definitely be trying Andrea's version she made from Leslie's blog

Andrea had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Green Chicken Enchiladas from Adventures In All Things Food #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #maindish #enchiladas #chicken

"They were gobbled up the first night. No leftovers. Is there a much better compliment than that? And luckily, since I have another 2 pans in the freezer, we have more Green Chicken Enchiladas in our near future."

Get the recipe for Green Chicken Enchiladas here.

Stay tuned for another great Group A recipe tomorrow!

No comments: