15 December 2015

Cheddar Bacon Scones: Join Us, Pull Up a Chair

Today's featured recipe comes from Group C blogger who was stepping in to adopt an orphan from last week's Group A reveal, Heather of Join Us, Pull Up a Chair, who made Cheddar Bacon Scones from her assigned blog, Casa Costello. I just want to take the time to thank all of my amazing Secret Recipe Club members - they are a great group and are always willing to step in to volunteer to adopt assignments. I truly love being a part of such a wonderful group.

Heather had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Cheddar Bacon Scones from Join Us, Pull Up a Chair #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #scones #bacon

"These scones were the perfect addition to a quiche I made and I loved the texture. The hardest part of the recipe was converting the UK measurements into US measurements. I think I got it close enough since they came our perfect."

Get the recipe for Cheddar Bacon Scones here.

Stay tuned for another great Group B recipe tomorrow!

1 comment:

Casa Costello said...

Thank you so much to Heather for rescuing me. I'm so pleased you enjoyed the Cheddar Bacon Scones. Wishing everyone at SRC a very Merry Christmas - Looking forward to more SRC madness in 2016! x