23 February 2016

Chocolate Chess Pie: Lemon & Cheese

Today's featured recipe comes from Group D blogger, Nicola of Lemon & Cheese, who made Chocolate Chess Pie from her assigned blog, I Am A Honeybee. Nicola is one of two new members of Group D this month (Lauren of From Gate to Plate is our other newbie) and we are so excited to have them both. Nicola started off her time with the SRC with this lovely pie. Chocolate for the win!

Nicola had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Chocolate Chess Pie from Lemon & Cheese #dessert #recipe #chocolate #pie #SecretRecipeClub

"I took it to a dinner party at my sisters last weekend and it went down a treat. Everyone loved it and I totally recommend the addition of the coffee as I think it cut through the sweetness beautifully."

Get the recipe for Chocolate Chess Pie here.

Stay tuned for another great Group D recipe tomorrow!

No comments: