15 July 2016

Most Popular: Double Tree Hotel’s Chocolate Chip Cookies: I Am A Honeybee

After a great reveal day for Group B, it's time to reveal the "Most Popular" recipe. This recipe was chosen by YOU the readers. YOU loved it and now I'm sharing it! Our most viewed recipe was Double Tree Hotel’s Chocolate Chip Cookies from Nicole of I Am A Honeybee.

Nicole had this to say about the recipe...

Most Popular Recipe of the Week // Double Tree Hotel’s Chocolate Chip Cookies from I Am A Honeybee #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #cookies #chocolate #dessert #DoubleTreeHotel

"The cookies are so good. They have great flavor and texture from the oats. The tiny bit of cinnamon in them also adds a great scent and flavor. Don’t skip the lemon. I swear it’s like skipping salt in a sweets recipe. You think you can, but you are so wrong."

Get the recipe for Double Tree Hotel’s Chocolate Chip Cookies here.

Stay tuned for Group C's reveal day coming next Monday, July 18th!

No comments: