19 August 2016

Most Popular: Honey Garlic Meatballs: The Avid Appetite

After a great reveal day for Group C, it's time to reveal the "Most Popular" recipe. This recipe was chosen by YOU the readers. YOU loved it and now I'm sharing it! Our most viewed recipe was Honey Garlic Meatballs from Rachel of The Avid Appetite.

Rachel had this to say about the recipe...

Most Popular Recipe of the Week // Honey Garlic Meatballs from The Avid Appetite #appetizer #turkey #meatballs #honeygarlic #recipe #SecretRecipeClub

"I decided on her honey garlic meatballs because they just looked sweet and savory and totally delicious. I made these for Shaun and I to snack on over the long weekend, and I think they'd make a great party food for any gathering!"

Get the recipe for Honey Garlic Meatballs here.

Stay tuned for a themed reveal day coming on Monday, August 29th!

No comments: