14 October 2016

Most Popular: Mudslide: A Spoonful of Thyme

After a great reveal day for Group B, it's time to reveal the "Most Popular" recipe. This recipe was chosen by YOU the readers. YOU loved it and now I'm sharing it! Our most viewed recipe was Mudslide from Kate of A Spoonful of Thyme.

Kate had this to say about the recipe...

Most Popular Recipe of the Week // Mudslide from A Spoonful of Thyme #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #beverage #spiked #alcohol

"We did enjoy this thick, frozen treat.  It certainly cooled the throat and maybe froze it a time or two also!  I did have to make a change...I only had half and half so I substituted it for the cream and I topped it with a drizzle of chocolate and chocolate covered coffee beans!  Perfect!"

Get the recipe for Mudslide here.

Stay tuned for Group C's reveal day coming next Monday, October 17th!

No comments: